Friday, June 3, 2011

BRAND NEW: The Free 4-WEEK BOOKING KIT!

Download your very own FREE 4-Week Booking Kit!

Welcome to the first step in finally making a difference in your career! Take a second, and ask yourself these questions:

  • Am I frustrated by the progress of my career?
  • Do I feel like no matter how hard I work, I'm just spinning my wheels?
  • Am I looking for someone to give me guidance that actually works?
  • Am I ready to make a change?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you're in the right place. Amy Lyndon and her team at TLTaccess have over 75 years of combined experience working within this industry. We are YOU - working actors out on auditions every day.
Amy also works as one of Los Angeles' top booking coaches, starting the careers of thousands of actors. Every month, we post dozens and dozens of success stories on our website, so you can see why you might want to get on board! This package we're about to share with you is like nothing else in the industry.
This 4-Week Booking Kit is PACKED full of market-tested information proven to bump you into the top 1% of the industry. And it's FREE!

 
Your 4-Week Booking Kit contains:

WEEK 1 - Myths About Booking & The Business - There's so much misinformation out there that it's no wonder that actors often start to flounder. We share with you three audios that cover everything from why actors fail to the biggest myths about the business!
WEEK 2 - Addressing The Biggest Challenges - In this short video, Amy Lyndon sits down and lays out the 5 biggest challenges actors face and what you can do to overcome those challenges. 
WEEK 3 - The Basics of Marketing - Did you know that there is a formula for success? Yep, there is a very simple formula to becoming a successful working actor. That's just one of the articles we share with you during week 3.
WEEK 4 - Coaching Session Voyeur - For the first time ever at The Lyndon Technique, we are making a video of one of Amy's legendary coaching sessions public! Watch as she takes a good actor and makes him great. Then you can apply her techniques to your own audition!
 TOTAL VALUE = $100+



This is a FREE gift to you, chock full of useful information. We believe in under-promising and over-delivering, so rather than offer you some measly tips with a thinly veiled sales letter, we offer you some of our most popular videos, articles and audios normally reserved for paying customers.
Don't wait, sign up now! 





SIGN UP - Get your FREE 4-Week Booking Kit!
* indicates required

The first two subscription confirmation emails you receive will have a file attached called a VCF file

You can ignore this entirely. It is a file that stores our contact info for CAN-SPAM laws.

It has nothing to do with the kit. Thank you :-)

TESTIMONIALS
Amy and Justin!

The 4-Week Booking Kit is not only setting me up with the tools I need to go into the room and book the job, but it has also provided me with great tips that will help me build my career in the long run. I am so blessed to have the two of you at my side! I am so grateful to you both, thanks!

Braden Paes
_____

Amy--

I wanted to take a moment and thank you... for all that you do and are.  My ambition has ignited like never before to be who I am supposed to be in this industry.  Reading and responding to the few questions from the 4 Week Booking Kit has already began to center me and fuels my drive for this.  It is vital we remember WHY we do this, WHY I wake up at five AM to serve coffee so I have my days free for auditions and ready for BOOKINGS, WHY I wake up more motivated each day knowing I'm another step closer to working more as an actress.  I know you understand the passion that jolts our reasons for turning around what can be known as "the monotony" of this industry, to "the motivation" to press through and win.  I am so blessed to have found you all at TLT and I look forward to learning and growing every week.  Cannot wait for tomorrow's email. A most sincere thank you,

Christie Brooke
_____
Amy and Justin,

Thank you for this great information!!!!!!!!!

DH Lewis
_____
Niiiiiice! Super stuff! Thanks!

Heidi Carmichael
_____
"You're frakken fantastic. I feel so grateful to have your passionate honesty. Rock on!"

Super Joey @ Vimeo

tumblr statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment