Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Gift To You!

Hello Fabulous Actors!

Justin Turner here, the TLT Marketing Director, and I'm writing you to wish you Happy Holidays and give you a gift! Well, actually, inspire you to give yourself a gift...

This gift is the gift of Permission & Celebration. Looking back at the year of 2010, I'm sure there's a lot of things you wish you had done for your career. I know I have them! A lot of "If only I..." had worked harder, worked smarter, got coached on that big role, got new headshots, had a better agent - the list goes on. I want you to be able to give yourself Permission to LET IT GO! It's in the past. Take a hard look at your challenges and failures, learn from them, then crumple them up and throw them away because if you dwell on them, you will miss the opportunities you have before you now.

The second part of that gift is Celebration. I encourage you to make a list of all the successes you had this year, from the small (bought Amy's book) to the large (booked your first co-star). Look at that list, and then throw yourself a gigantic holiday party!! Take yourself out to dinner and celebrate the hard work you achieved this year.

If you give yourself Permission to let go of the things you could have done better and Celebrate the accomplishments you made, you can start 2011 with a clean slate and ready to kick ass!!

I wish you the best during the holiday season!


Justin Turner
Marketing Director
http://www.TheLyndonTechnique.com/
http://www.TLTaccess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment